The image here shows where the pivot point is on the wheel for it to turn, it has to be on the inside so that it will correctly turn. I have also put a limit on the extent that the wheel can actually turn from left to right just like it would in a normal car.
Friday, 14 November 2014
Turning of the Wheels
After making the wheels turn I then went onto making the front wheels turn. This was done in a similar way to the previous way of making the wheels spin. I first made the arrow using the curve tool however this time I made it double sided, then used the non linear bend again to put curvature into the arrow. After this I selected the arrow and clicked the group which had the wheel in and put an orient constraint onto the Y axis.
The image here shows where the pivot point is on the wheel for it to turn, it has to be on the inside so that it will correctly turn. I have also put a limit on the extent that the wheel can actually turn from left to right just like it would in a normal car.
The image here shows where the pivot point is on the wheel for it to turn, it has to be on the inside so that it will correctly turn. I have also put a limit on the extent that the wheel can actually turn from left to right just like it would in a normal car.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment